Grow Your Business
Provide extraordinary services.
- Take the time and energy to secure a safe and suitable location, and be eager to travel to the customer's preferred location
- Be available for a larger demographic, by providing lessons to a wider range of students
- In addition to scheduling private lessons to individuals, encourage small group lessons. The customers are happy paying less, and you benefit by getting paid much more
- Hold regularly scheduled "open" training sessions, where drop-ins are welcome to join the usual attendees. These drop-ins often become very familiar faces
- Offer monthly or weekly clinics, camps, or seminars. It is likely that you'll get a combination of usual attendees and many new faces to join in the fun. Often the new faces translate into dedicated customers
- Provide online scheduling and payments for your customers
- Provide a link to your online scheduling from you coaching profile page
- Make a Sample Booking, NOW
- Post your profile on the world map and with PrivateCoaches.com
- Provide a link to your own website from your coaching profile page. Link to...
- your personal website
- your online scheduling page
- your social media...
- Routinely send out emails and / or text reminders with details on upcoming lessons and events
- Hire qualified help as your numbers begin to grow.